Sunday, May 01, 2005

SO Happy

I am so happy. You have no idea. I was bitching and pissed on Friday, but Saturday was good. Rebecca fell on me and flattened my chest... who knows, I could be an A now. So sad.
I am sooo happy. HOLY SHIT... I don't even know what to do with myself. Friday I wanted to throw myself off a cliff because of depression, and today I'm inclined to throw myself off of a cliff due to happiness, and lack of knowing what to do...
Just so you know, all the comments are awesome. I really like them. I had written a lot more here, but my computer froze, and I lost everything I'd written. So it looks like actually what would have been really long here will be really short and sad. EXCEPT NOT. nothing can be sad right now. Nothing. You have no idea... or maybe you do, I don't know who you are, but I am really happy. Maybe I'm just suffering violent mood swings or something, but somehow, I don't think thats it.
Today, I am sad to say, Jeramie pestered me into doing not one, but TWO of those email test things. So I read all of her answers, deleted them, and sent them back to the three people who had sent me theirs to start with. I'm so proud of myself. If you want my test, for some reason, maybe you're just bored and feel like reading my answers, or maybe you want to answer it yourself, I don't know, but if you happen to want it, tell me and I'll give it to you.
This still isn't as long as the one I wrote before my computer froze, but what are you gonna do? I'm not in the mood to be angry. Not by a long shot... lalalala... please comment on this, you know I love it. Really, I do.

8 Comments:

Blogger Henry said...

Happy, sad, happy, sad, bored, happy, really bored. You don't have mood swings.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

i'm really happy too. they look the same size to me, but not that's the only thing i pay attention to, and i am not a pervert.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

i did not flatten them! they are very large and great and wonderfull and really if anything i was doing you a favor... and secretly its been my plan all along to make you have small boobs because i'm oh so jealous. (NOT) but they are great and thanks for mentioning me...;)

8:09 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

hey grace I know u could care less but I HAVE A BLOG and its really stupid but whatever. and I am a loser who has no life except do homework and comment on other ppl's blogs. Happy mothers day! :)
and would that be such a bad thing if ur boobs DID get flattened a little? then ud be walking around with pancakes on ur chest...ok ill go now

11:43 AM  
Blogger Jeramie said...

ahahaha and arent you glad you did the emails?? you kno you enjoyed them...i must be the only normal person here, as i am not comenting on the boob incident...thanx for doing the pics btw, i should have just emailed them to myself, but i didnt think of that until later...

2:58 PM  
Blogger Henry said...

What is my comment? Chopped liver?

4:59 PM  
Blogger Jeramie said...

you have way too many comments...im jealous

6:34 PM  
Blogger Henry said...

Sorry Jeramie. I will go comment on yours.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home