Monday, May 09, 2005

What is so great about talking about my boobs?

You know, I find it somewhat amazing that the posting or whatever it's called that got the most comments in my blog was one that isn't very long, and didn't have that much to talk about. I mentioned one line about the fact that I am convinced (still am) that my boobs are smaller than they were before Rebecca fell on me and flattened my chest, rendering me near flat. But I said this one small thing, and all of the sudden, I have a BILLION comments! Awesome! I should mention my boobs more often, just to see what happens. Meh, too much work.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

it seems like a good strategy. maybe it's just a coincidence. probably not. i still say she didn't flatten them. but that's my opinion.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I love them... haha KIDDING I'M NOT THAT CREEPY!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Henry said...

No comment. And yet. . .I AM COMMENTING. HAHAHAHAHAHA. How funny is that? Dude I must be REALLY high right now. What if I am the human and you are the robot? I love you Ben.

Peace Out

7:46 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

wow. this is totally freaking my beans. henry, i would appreciate it if u kept those sort of comments to yourself.

5:39 PM  
Blogger joe said...

dude ben has beans!!!?? i want beans!!! give me some fuckin beans!!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

Ur boobs rock my world, grace!
I heart spooning ; )
and u go to sleep way to fast its not fair

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home