Saturday, June 04, 2005

WHAT??!!

I leave for the beach for one measly week and I come back and.... *sigh* my blog has gotten larger... and without my knowledge!! Actually I don't care... actually it made me happy for some weird reason... maybe it's just because it was Benified and everything seems better once its been Benified. Haha "been Benified." Where did he/you get that by the way? It isn't on my profile anymore... and it was on my computer.... so how'd you/he retrieve it?? Did you/he get on my aim account? You've/he's been (haha) signing onto my accounts again!! *sigh* and I only left for a week... although I have to say it felt like a lot longer than a week... Henry kept saying it was going by really fast... but I didn't think so... it wasn't cuz it was Henry who was there, he was awesome. It's just.... I missed here... or more specifically the people who are here... who are currently avoiding me/hating me/about to dump me/making me paranoid...
I would like all of you reading this to know that despite my plea for emails while I was gone, I got ONE. ONE. Shall I repeat that number? ONE. UNO. A PITIFUL NUMBER. I even posted my email address on the internet and yet... ONE.
I should Graceify Ben's blog... actually I don't have the ability, I don't know the password... but I'm still tempted... hack into it or something... MWAHAHAHA!!!!
See Joe, I did write in my blog. And Ben does NOT write more in my blog than I do... see, write write write, I win. I'm hungry... I must depart... I WOULD eat nachos, but NOOO.... Henry ate all the cheese. And the chips too... *sigh* Oh well... I'll live.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

hehe. i'll never tell! actually, you posted it on one of ur things. so i copied and pasted it. mwahahaha!!!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Henry said...

He has you there Grace. Right below this entry a few down. She-bangs! She-bangs! No I forgot to borrow the CD from him. Ben if you read this can you bring it to school? I want that CD. And Grace, I did not eat ALL the cheese. You stole that big cheesy one right before I ate it out of my hand that one time. No wait...that was me. Ok so I ate a fair amount of cheese. I like cheese. Ok time for Henry to do something he has been putting off for a while. I will be on email if anyone needs me.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

HAHAHA WELCOME BACK! i missed your sarcasm

1:36 PM  
Blogger joe said...

BEN DOES WRITE MORE THAN YOU AND I WRITE MORE THAN BOTH OF U AND REBECCA BEATS US ALL!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

6:37 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

what about meeeeeeeeeeee?

I never saw your email...

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home