Monday, June 20, 2005

Yawn. It's early.

I wrote this a long time ago... I got it over email and it says I got it on May 1st... I did add stuff though... and delete some stuff.... so for the people who made me send it to them, yeah, I know it isn't quite the same as you might've seen it, but I'm putting it on here anyway cuz I have nothing better to write, and I'm attempting to stop people from telling me to write stuff all the time. So here.

1. What time is it? 4:50 PM
2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Grace Beane Stanley
3. Nickname: Gracie, (I HATE that name) bitch... haha it goes on.
4. Piercings: 2 on one ear 1 on the other
5. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater?: Sahara
6: Eye color: Blue (NOT GREEN HENRY)
7. Place of birth: Chapel Hill, NC... (A CLOSET!!)
8. Favorite foods: I like food. Leave off the carcasses please.
9. Ever been to Africa: No
10. Ever been toilet papering: Yes, actually.
11. Love someone so much it made you cry: Yes... I'm so ashamed...
12. Been in a car accident: Yes.. who hasn't?
13. Croutons or bacon bits: considering I don't eat meat... I'll go for the croutons.
14. Favorite day of the week: The end of Friday... after school. If it's summer, Thursday, idk why.
15. Favorite restaurants: Anywhere with food...
16. Favorite flower: One of those carnivorous flowers that are really exciting...
17. Favorite sport to watch: Meh... don't care.
18. Favorite drink: Dr. Pepper.
19. Favorite ice cream: Half baked... Ben and Jerry's!!! (Mmmm...)
20. Disney or Warner Brothers: Warner Brothers... Disney irritates me.
21. Favorite fast food restaurant: Subway
22. What color is your bedroom carpet: Don't have carpet.
23 How many times did you fail your driver's test: GONNA GET THERE!!!! And I won' t fail, watch me
24. Before this one, from who did you get your last e-mail: Henrique...
25. Which store would you choose to Max out your credit card: Don't have a credit card... I'm broke :( But if I did, BEST BUY!!! I love my music... sometimes...
26. What do you do most often when you are bored: Call Henry... go on IM... eat.
28. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest: Who says I'm sending this to anyone?
29. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond quickly: Henry... BITCH!
30. curious about their responses to this questionnaire: Don't think anyone will respond
31. Favorite TV shows: SIMPSONS!!!
32. Last person you went to dinner with: I don't remember... probably my family though...
33. Ford or Chevy: Hate American made cars... Germans are so much better... BMW Z4!!! haha, I'll never have enough money, but I can still pretend I will...
34. What are you listening to right now? The Used, In Love and Death
35. What is your favorite color: Black and red
36. Lake, Ocean or river: Lake... I'm sort of scared of sharks... as much as I hate to admit it...
37. How many tattoos do you have: Hahaha....
38. Time you finished this e-mail: 5:02
39. Which came first? God or Evolution? I'm an atheist...
40. How many people are you sending this e-mail to: Haven't sent it yet
41. Date of birth - leave off your year of birth if you wish: November 27th 1990
42. Have u ever had a bf or gf? Yeah, dunno if thats a good or bad thing though...

So that was my really great question thing. Actually, it kind of sucked. But shhhh... This is sort of boring... comment if you want...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home