Thursday, July 21, 2005

Fuck guys. But not like that. Yet...

I hate guys. And mulch. And summer. Actually I don’t hate summer, I just hate the boredom that comes along with it. I think I might go to bed soon. Okay, just kidding... I just discovered that it is 9:15. How depressing. I woke up 8 hours ago, and I already prefer ignorant unconsciousness to actually knowing whats going on. What I’ve been listening to for the last hour is a little strange too. I went from Papa Roach, to Ben Folds Five, to The Used, to Cold, to The Goo Goo Dolls, to The Blood Brothers, and somehow back to Papa Roach again. I hate computers. I finally fixed my internet. I was happy that it was fixed for about a half hour, and now I think I’d prefer it if it was useless again. It’s like... wanting to talk to someone really bad for a long time, talking to them, and then realizing it would’ve been better if you’d never met them at all. And I SWEAR thats just a metaphor. Something to get you, whoever the fuck you are, to understand what I’m trying to say. Definitely not reality. Hell no... Generally I would write more than this. But, I think I’ve pretty written all I ever should. More probably, considering I don’t know who you are. Throughout the time I’ve been writing this, I seem to have chewed the skin around the nail on my thumb to shreds. I only just noticed, and it’s bleeding rather a lot. I’m an idiot.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Be happy!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

i was also thinking thta it would probably have been better if i didn't even try to talk and never even have got on. oh well. i tried.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

No... you have to try to talk sometime... I like talking to you when you talk. Just frustrating other times when the person you're talking to doesn't talk back...

10:15 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I love ben folds five

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home